1. Navigate to the Ur-Sltn VPS Ordering page.
2. Select the package you wish to order ie. Silver, Gold or Platinum
3. Select the option that best suits your needs with regards to a domain, you can either:
a. Register a new domain for yourself.
b. Transfer your exisinting domain over to Ur-Sltn.
c. Update your existing dns and point a subdomain to your new VPS IP after you have finished installation.
4. The next page will show you some extra options that you can add on.
a. Billing Cycle is fixed at a monthly rate.
b. You have the chance to order extra IP's for your VPS.
c. Select the OS you wish to install.
5. Continue to payment:
a. Select your payment method.
b. Accept Terms And Conditions.
6. Once payment has been accepted your VPS will be automatically created and you will recieve several emails namely - Order Confirmation, New VPS server Information and your Invoice.
7. Pay close attention to the email containing VPS Server Information as you will find your login details in it eg.
Main IP: x.x.x.x
Root pass: SomePassword
8. Use can now use your favourite ssh client to access your new VPS server. Or from your dashboard you can access it via a VNC viewer.
9. You can also login to your client area and select 'My Services' where you will see your new product. Select 'View Details' from where you can view the details about your VPS, reinstall the OS and perform reboots or shutdowns.
- 17098 Users Found This Useful
Adding SDD Storage to your VPS
If you just added SDD to your existing VPS you will need to do the following in order to be able...